This position will form part of our core sales team. You will be based at our headquarters in Myanmmar, and must be able to travel 30% of the time in the performance of duties.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and system wherever possible and advising Management on maximising business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
- Responsible for obtaining profitable result, selling the organization products and services.
- Responsible for managing sales lead, developing a business plan covering sales, revenue and expense control, meeting agreed targets and promoting the organization’s presence in this industry.
Responsible for creating a marketing plan.
- Identify potential customers in the sales zone and develop a business development plan to reach them
- Organize events and marketing exhibition or conference or seminar or campaigns to promote company products or services
- Work jointly with the sales team and operation team to create a territory plan feedback and adding own knowledge of local market demand
- Closes business deals by coordinating requirements, developing, negotiating contracts and integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Presenting to potential Customers through direct communication face to face, telephone calls and emails
- Develop and enhance markets share and company present in other sectors or industry as per company direction
- Responsibility for new businesses, will work in close collaboration with internal team for complex large pitches and strategies
- Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to details in ensuring all sales opportunities for company are capture and explore
- Managing and maintaining pipeline and ensuring all sales administration is up to date.
- Manage and be accountable for all proposals, contract and any further documentation as per company SOP
- Responding to tenders/RFQ/RFP/RFI in timely manner
- Keep updated with issues related operation, source of technologies and collecting competitor intelligence
- Always ensuring Sales Department remains proactive and responsive to current and prospective Customers
- To advise finance on billing and assisting in collection (payment)
- Preparing monthly sales reports, analysis reports, and others related matters
- Discuss client’s requirements and analyse their feedback to services
- Maintain relationship with clients
- Proven success in your sales ability and demonstrable full knowledge of sales process
- Proven knowledge of and experience in sales of ICT, Engineering and Managed services
- Ability to understand and explain the technology behind Satellite telecommunications services and to analyse competitor offerings.
- Knowledge of satellite industry and enterprise networks
- Having knowledge of the implementation of satellite based, fixed/mobile networks, fibre backbone networks, and Internet access networks in emerging markets
- Proven knowledge and experience in account management, able to build long term relationship with customers
- Confident negotiator and ability to close deal
- Capable to hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Ability to work in intimate and transparent collaboration with internal team engineering, operation, Marcom, finance and sister company
- Strong communication skills in all forms written, oral, email, telephone and presentation
- Able to communicate with all levels of people
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a world class attitude to customer service (in English, other language skills would be advantageous)
- Strong client management skills and ability to keep promises
- Positive and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities
- Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail
- Capable to cope with competing demands and to priorities tasks
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Always have positive attitude to dealing with people
- Capable to working independently and having responsibility as an individual and must keep sales team in the loop at all times
- Minimum 1-3 years industry experience
- Willing to travel with short notice
- Hold a Diploma/Degree or equivalent discipline in IT, Engineering, Business Management or Marketing.